33A Creek Street, WALKERSTON QLD 4751Sold $290,000
Very Neat ! Very Affordable !
House Sold - WALKERSTON QLD
Well maintained and well presented 3 Bedroom Lowset Residence situated on a manageable 523 sq m corner Allotment. This Residence would suit Downsizers or First Home Buyers perfectly as it requires zero work – just move in and enjoy !
Main Features include
* 3 Spacious Bedrooms – all Carpeted with Built In Robes
* Main Bedroom Air Conditioned and all Bedrooms with Ceiling Fans
* Spacious Kitchen with ample cupboard space and a large Pantry
* Bathroom with Bathtub, Shower and Vanity with separate Toilet
* Low maintenance Tiles throughout the Open Plan Kitchen, Dining and Living Area
* Good sized Living Room – also Air Conditioned
* Security Screens throughout
* Small Outdoor Undercover Porch area which is ideal for the Morning Coffee or Afternoon Wind Down
* Single Car Lockable Garage – Remote Controlled Door
* Laundry Built in to Rear of Carport with Direct Access Door to Clothesline outside
* Fully Fenced Yard with 2 Street Access. The Dane Street Access has Double Gate Entry and offers plenty of space for Boat or Caravan Storage.
Walkerston is approx. 15 Klms west of Mackay and is a Family Friendly Community with a Country Feel.
33A Creek Street is within walking distance of the Woolworths Shopping Centre, both the Walkerston Primary School and St Johns Catholic Primary School and a host of nearby services including Doctor, Dentist, Post Office, Hotel, Wests Leagues Club, Coffee Shop and Takeaway Stores.
There is a lot to like about 33A Creek St – phone today to book an inspection
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces