Property ID: #3273552
Contemporary Family Home - Elevated Block
- Generous master bedroom with walk through robe and ensuite
- Easy flowing floorplan with 2 separate indoor living options
- Light and bright dining and sitting room
- Large covered outdoor patio overlooking the sparkling inground pool
- Second indoor living area could be used as a theatre or rumpus room
- Deluxe galley kitchen with granite bench tops, gas stove, dishwasher and double pantry
- Air conditioning and fans through-out
- 2 neat and tidy bathrooms and a convenient powder room
- Oversized 8m x 6m garage with storage, 6.4 kW solar system and hard-wired generator
- Landscaped tropical gardens, veggie garden and lawn locker
- Flat, elevated and fenced 820 m2 allotment
If you've been wanting to make the move and experience what Rural View has to offer, you'll love coming home and relaxing at this residence. Built in 2000, this much-loved family home offers a thoughtful floorplan of approximately 250 m2 under roof that includes a large main bedroom separate from the other three bedrooms.
The private rumpus room or media room at the front of the home is a wonderful place for children to play or to watch a movie.
Enjoy the sweeping breezes on this elevated block that offers a spacious grassed yard and immaculate gardens with minimal maintenance.
Fresh to the market with nothing to do but move into.
Located in a quiet street close to shops, schools and a short drive to the beach.
Contact agent for details